Thursday, August 6, 2009

Searching

As of lately i have been digging in so much just to find out what really is my purpose in life. I started reading books(which by the way isn't my thing people who know me can verify that) I am more of a sportish outdoor person.

Read books watched documentaries, just to find an answer but there isn't any valid answer but they all seem to be saying the same thing. The answers they provide are like maps you need to get there alone or with abit of help.

Goals, goals, goals... interchanged sometimes with vision. I ask myself, now what if you do not know what your goal is or what you love doing?

That is were the problem starts most of us do not know what we are supposed to be doing or what's we love doing?

For anyone who has figured out what to do please share, how you came about to realise your dream and what are your goals?

My goal at the moment is to figure out what is it that i have to be doing in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment